Hi! I’m Katrina Jagelski and I’m a trans artist local to Los Angeles. You can usually find me stomping around on the pavement and knocking on doors for Greenpeace. I also do freelance, and I’ve been published with Argot Magazine, The Mary Sue, Anime Feminist, and POMEmag.
I also run a meta-fiction driven newsletter called Unapologetically Meatwad. Aside from plugs to my work and updates on readings, I’m just telling a story over there.
Lately, I’ve been getting a lot of mileage writing stories and essays about my high school bully so shhhh, don’t tell him.
* It Gets Easier
* Love Among Thieves
* The Old Wench and the President
* The Wizard Who Knows All Forms of Magic But Prefers the Heft of a Shotgun in
* Their Hands to Anything Else
* 5 Things I Learned Canvassing During the California Primaries (POMEmag)
* A Performance for My Masters: A Trans Story in Roleplay (Argot Magazine)
* How My Name Change Changed My Life (Argot Magazine)
* My Trans Experience with My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness (Anime Feminist)
* Nerd Culture 1.0: You Are (Not) Alone (POMEmag)
* Nerd Culture 2.22: You Can (Not) Be Content (POMEmag)